RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution)

+2
bonnen
Lester
6 posters

Go down

About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution) Empty About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution)

Post  Lester Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:36 pm

I think a nice solution, to the knight vs ALL problem would be this.
I mean, everyone whine about how strong they are, heal alot etc etc.

But healing has been reduced abit, and so on. And they hit hard with epic swords, + with utito tempo.
I dont have anything against that

BUT, I think that you should do something about "Utani tempo hur" or whatever its called, the
haste-spell for knights, I think that it would balance up alot of things, Meaning that sorcerers/druids
can outrun a knight with utani gran hur..

I mean look at this:
1 Knight alone vs 1 Druid,
Druid cant solokill a knight, due to high healings.
Knights cant solokill a druid due to high speed, and that they can escape, meaning it would
put alot of balance to it, meaning that you have to work together , 2 vs 1 or so.
This would really reduce the knight-whine, and the follow-attack "noobs" issues, would be solved.

So my idea is, that you shoudnt add the haste spell for knights,
Meaning that a knight will have to have some help from a paralyzer friend to kill a druid.
And druid will have to have some extra power (probably knight) to kill the knight.

= balance

Share your thoughts

Lester

Back to top Go down

About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution) Empty Re: About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution)

Post  bonnen Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Good idea. But Every Vocation can now use Paralyze, Rps,Eds and Ms that sux!!

bonnen

Back to top Go down

About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution) Empty Re: About "Winter Update - Spell" (Possible Knight Solution)

Post  Almerz Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Ffs A SINGLE KNIGHT SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO SOLO A FUCKIN MAGE!
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lester Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Therefore, I say make them keep their power, but not beeing able to have their speed like they did before
reset, using utani tempo hur..

Lester

Back to top Go down

Post  gena Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Lol 1 knight vs 1 mage... the mage paralize and kill on what 2 seconds... so stop whining and now without the 8.4 spells knight sux anyway
gena
gena

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyDunder Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:34 am

ONLY DRUIDS should be able to use the Paralyze rune.

JonnyDunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 am

Buy the epic arm that new one that gives 40+ skills.
Almerz
Almerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Thouri shady Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:40 am

i thing God's can do spells maby "utanie tempo hur ,utito tempo, utamo tempo ,utamo tempo san, utito tempo san, Etc Suspect

Thouri shady

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 am

Your crazy.. A donater with 40+ skills say Utito Tempo he got 70+ in skills... Say he got 100 in axe poff he got 170 and will hit over 3-4k with epic weapon. Nice balance.
Almerz
Almerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down