RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do u like about the gm on this server

+6
Almerz
Shot
Kohizo
vikingen
GM Aathena
Zedde
10 posters

Go down

what you think about the GMs on the server

What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_lcap33%What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_lcap11%What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_lcap11%What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_lcap17%What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_lcap28%What do u like about the gm on this server Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

What do u like about the gm on this server Empty What do u like about the gm on this server

Post  Zedde Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

What do u like about the gm on this server Very Happy

Zedde

Back to top Go down

What do u like about the gm on this server Empty Re: What do u like about the gm on this server

Post  GM Aathena Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Most of the people would think about me "Banning for no reason or nothing"
GM Aathena
GM Aathena
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do u like about the gm on this server Empty Re: What do u like about the gm on this server

Post  vikingen Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 pm

well GM Aathena you're doing a good work, BELIEVE IT OR NOT PEOPLE.

I've been a GM on other servers so I know it's a damn anoying work

///Viking med Yxa
vikingen
vikingen

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 am

^ word

I mean I believe Aathena is doing the best he/she could. It aint the worlds easiest thing to be a GM.
Trying to get everyone to understand about the TP bugg etc, but ofcourse some of the ppl didn't know.
But you cant know as a GM if the person did know or if the person abused it. cheers
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:16 am

The GM (Aathena) is doing good work.

The Admin on the other hand, is garbage.

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am

HAHA GARBAGE HAHA Xd
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cannabis Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm

I think Aathena is doing a even more good job then any gm's on this server, i mean some newbs uploaded a ss on his rl friend having white skull in temple..And he banned his rl friend because of that..So dont u people get him wrong, his doing a good f*cking job here! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed alien pig farao afro
Cannabis
Cannabis

Back to top Go down

Post  undead Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:56 pm

only 3 gm's or somthing on realdeal is bad i have seen many botters but nobody ban them? Laughing

What do u like about the gm on this server Readleal1we8.th
undead
undead

Back to top Go down

Post  gena Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Just doin notin..

Ill explain why

1. GM almost not active on the forum
2. NEVER online ingame, if is then why he doesnt help?
3. I wait already 1 week till the new 8.4 spells can be put ingame again... what takes liek 5 minutes to do..
4. No new stuff?
gena
gena

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Aarthec Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 pm

gena wrote:Just doin notin..

Ill explain why

1. GM almost not active on the forum
2. NEVER online ingame, if is then why he doesnt help?
3. I wait already 1 week till the new 8.4 spells can be put ingame again... what takes liek 5 minutes to do..
4. No new stuff?

1. I'm active on the forums very often every day, but I don't answer unimportant questions.
2. I'm online in game 6 hours~ a day, but can't answer all questions of all players, but I do answer alot.
3. I do have the 8.4 spells but the ones I have doesn't work on this distrobution, I have to change them a little and that doesn't take 5 min.
4. I'm working on this OT EVERY day, I understand that you don't know how it is, but I'm trying to solve alot of bugs and I'm working on the map, scripting ALOT. Stop complaining, because you have no idea.

Thank you.

Admin Aarthec
Admin

http://realdeal.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 pm

dont put in 8.4 spells..
A knight with 100 in axe with Epic axe or Royal Axe and that Donation armor 40+ and Utito tempo 30+ = 170 in skills How the fuck we suppose to kill them ?
Almerz
Almerz

Back to top Go down

Post  gena Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Almerz stop whining...

If you a mage you paralize a knight and run away or kill ...

if you 1 on 1 then go find some friends

and @ admin... ok can you please add me on msn?? i have some stuff i want you to talk about that are just bit private... and no im not that noob who will bug you every fkin day sayin HI HOW ARE YOU FINISH UPDATE?!???!
Im a sirieus person and sirieus player..

So please add me.. you can find my msn on my profie info...
I belive i added you before but you dont accept or delited me or i dont know
gena
gena

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Wonder who's whining.
Almerz
Almerz

Back to top Go down

Post  gena Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh yeah i see.. he do really watches on forums every time...
gena
gena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down