RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions.

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions. Empty Suggestions.

Post  Ooh Snap Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey,I can now see that many people are complaining now when you can buy armors with 40+ in skills.
Sure, they are expensive and such. but like 1 paladin with 110 in skills with Epic Bolt (200atk), + 40 in skills so (150 in dist)
I can just say that, pallys doesn't have much hp, yes they don't have that. But, they hit freaking to much! And i think they can use paralyze rune? So what Iam saying is, 1 pally can kill 2 players that's easy but if it would be 3 player versus the pally then he would not have a chance at all., if he would get more hp and less atk dmg, then it would be nice, same as for knights, they hit very much too, well, why don't make a supermana potion? that potion could be very expensive so only high level mages would use's it, and heals around 1.2-1.5k mana.
Put your opinion. NOW! king

Ooh Snap

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. Empty Ehm??

Post  Luxun Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Paladins are supposted to hit alot on Mages... Tard... But ur right about the Paralyze thing.. / Luxun
Luxun
Luxun

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. Empty Re: Suggestions.

Post  GM Aathena Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Well Admin Aarthec will fix this issue about paladins and sorcerers can use paralyze. So they won't be able to use paralyze anymore.
GM Aathena
GM Aathena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestions. Empty Re: Suggestions.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum