RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new realdeal

+2
Insane Evil
undead
6 posters

Go down

the new realdeal Empty the new realdeal

Post  undead Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:31 am

hello,

because owner putted the server on otfans i will host realdeal and add more tp's ,quests

ip :
realdeal.servegame.com

i hope you got no laggs

:lol:

and owner if you dont want i post the server ip here just tell me or delete this thread

Last edited by undead on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
undead
undead

Back to top Go down

the new realdeal Empty Re: the new realdeal

Post  Insane Evil Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Can u tell me whats the account site because realdeal.servebeer.com doesn't work

Insane Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  DruiDox Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok will it be up straight away or when u have added the other tps and stuff?

I was just wondering as ure doing this can u add some of the new weapon like Solar axe?

Well ill be waiting for it to come up
DruiDox
DruiDox

Back to top Go down

Post  genocide Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Go and play on this serwer look i can heklp with make acc maker on the web like this waht was on them RD but now go and play ehre All Guild We are back go and play on this Very Happy yours guild ahve great pvp and i will be sad if you dont play Sad now you can make acc on pass 1/1 and is acc manager but Admin write here i can make with you acc maker its non problem to good ots Wink
genocide
genocide

Back to top Go down

Post  undead Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:02 pm

whats ur name on the ot? i will host it 24/7
undead
undead

Back to top Go down

Post  genocide Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

My name is Szkarlatna Nawalnica Very Happy but you see it be nice if be acc maker on the webpage Very Happy maybe we can do it ;p
genocide
genocide

Back to top Go down

Post  undead Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm

there will come new items

ip updated to the old ip realdeal.servegame.com
undead
undead

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Make one together.
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 pm

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?

I WAS TALKIN IN HELP CHANNEL SAYING "SO FAR I HAVNT SEEN ANY RULES BECAUSE NO HOMEPAGE AND THE FORUM ISNT EVEN YOURS"
THEN YOURICHI STARTED SPEAKIN GERMAN AND HOW I LOOK ON THAT I CAN START TALK SWEDISH BECAUSE THE FUCKIN SERVER IS HOSTED IN SWEDEN ( or maybe not. and if its not that is illegal ) AND THEN 1 SECOND LATER " IP BANNED "
CM Masterkillah dont even know anything... "Dunno if ur allowed to bot trainers"
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  genocide Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Ye masterkilah is stupid Gm beacouse he teleport to wall and all server have debug then i tell him he is noob and he kick me and i loss 20 cc ;/ and he go to wall and next debug ;/
genocide
genocide

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallossi Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

the funniest part is that jordi , also known as gm ultra, wants to make this ot "serious".
Meanwhile he's is pk'ing randomly on his normal charachter(hilarator) and even added a pet system , rofl.
besides that his brother dennis, known as masterkillah , and also playing on his own char called assassinator is just annoying some pl players. he even robbed some of the houses together with me , thanks for your epic set before the reset szkarlatna~ ;d.
also nice to know is that you better don't have any comments on their failure, they will simply ip ban you if you are whining about the skills/quest bugs etc. , well spent more then enough time on this ot , have fun ;d

Mallossi

Back to top Go down

Post  undead Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

[quote="Mallossi"]the funniest part is that jordi , also known as gm ultra, wants to make this ot "serious".
Meanwhile he's is pk'ing randomly on his normal charachter(hilarator) and even added a pet system , rofl.
besides that his brother dennis, known as masterkillah , and also playing on his own char called assassinator is just annoying some pl players. he even robbed some of the houses together with me , thanks for your epic set before the reset szkarlatna~ ;d.
also nice to know is that you better don't have any comments on their failure, they will simply ip ban you if you are whining about the skills/quest bugs etc. , well spent more then enough time on this ot , have fun ;d[/quote]

from the char's is true but we lvled them by uself and pet system is just nice you just want to fuck the server and saying around : cancer ot dont play this ot anymore thats why i banned you and i never banned a players who is wihning about skills/quest bug 8)
undead
undead

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallossi Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

i never used the word "cancer" , did you get your mage hat and epic boots in a quest we don't know about or so , and this ban again is useless , need to answer dennis otherwise i get ban , if i do answer him like i did i also got , ban , this ot rox , it's just the point , gms who can't even have a normal conversation , it always ends in a ban if you just got a bit of verdict

Mallossi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mallossi Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:06 pm

kinda pissing me of that you are always ruining my nice pvp time Sad

Mallossi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down