RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll about knights

+15
Saints
vikingen
Progezpjat
Kohizo
Knightmaree
Conzato
DruiDox
Royal'dandiloo
Ooh Snap
Rillzan
Viet Shino
Aphrodite
Aires
Ashley Riot
Ilyin
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is the most powerful vocation?

Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 28 ]
Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Poll about knights - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll about knights - Page 3 Empty Re: Poll about knights

Post  Progezpjat Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Of course a knight can easy fuck off a mage with epic weapon...but must had good pvp too XD

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Ilyin wrote:Seriusly, i haven't seen any paladin/mage on this forum that have said : Knight's Isn't overpowered.
So ofc you knight still want to rule the server. Serusly , a war with 10 knights and 4mage and 2 pallys, that is not fun at all, 3 mage can kill a knight easily but lol, if it comes 5 knights lvl 250 with epic weapons, u are doomed ffs, they run faster,heal much and OFC HIT MUCH!
and if you want a prof that many people think knights is overpowered, please just check the vote resultalt. Smile

Knights heal much? Ye, sure, a 350 mage can solo a knight now, paralyze, and u have to haste, then ur fucked since u heal like 1.4k . Knights without donations doesnt hit much, but for those who donated, SHOULD hit much, since the weapon got 200 atk. Lol,

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Progezpjat Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Agree 100%

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Word, Knightmaree king
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  vikingen Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 pm

A nice solution would be to make a rune (UH) that heals more each level, and I mean more each level than it already does. Because right now a level 130 can heal as much as a level 500. Would be nice if now Admin can do that.

///Viking med Yxa
vikingen
vikingen

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonimus Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:03 pm

vikingen wrote:A nice solution would be to make a rune (UH) that heals more each level, and I mean more each level than it already does. Because right now a level 130 can heal as much as a level 500. Would be nice if now Admin can do that.

///Viking med Yxa

i agree with u
Anonimus
Anonimus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rillzan Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

vikingen wrote:A nice solution would be to make a rune (UH) that heals more each level, and I mean more each level than it already does. Because right now a level 130 can heal as much as a level 500. Would be nice if now Admin can do that.

///Viking med Yxa

agree
/
pedofilen orvar
Rillzan
Rillzan

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 pm

///Viking med Yxa

Nice idea, but i think it would be enough to get the old potions back as it was.

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:41 pm

A nice solution would be to make a rune (UH) that heals more each level, and I mean more each level than it already does. Because right now a level 130 can heal as much as a level 500. Would be nice if now Admin can do that.

bad idea, knights would hunt with those runes because would be unlimited, and stop saying that a mage can kill a knight alone, its imposible!!, you would need a mage lvl 700 with ml 130, try out in the arena before post anything.
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Ashley Riot wrote:

bad idea, knights would hunt with those runes because would be unlimited, and stop saying that a mage can kill a knight alone, its imposible!!, you would need a mage lvl 700 with ml 130, try out in the arena before post anything.

Lmao.

I bet if you were a level 150 knight, and I was a level 150 druid, i'd rape you in the arena.

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

i would acept your bet, i have a 170 knight without donating items, you will see that you wont kill me until i waste all my potions.
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Ashley Riot wrote:i would acept your bet, i have a 170 knight without donating items, you will see that you wont kill me until i waste all my potions.

Oke, find me a level 170 druid with a decent mlvl.

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:06 pm

actually, i dont have more characters, the knights and my druid 290, i thought you had one
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3