RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted.

4 posters

Go down

Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted. Empty Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted.

Post  Shade Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:35 am

Before posting, everyone teamed up with Robin Mange or someone like that.. dont bother commenting - just leave this thread at once.

Shade's gone; "The character Shade has been deleted."
Eliin Svensson's gone; "The character Eliin Svensson has been deleted."

Me and my friends eq, which was basically full epic set on both of us, epic axe, epic bolt etc.. was given away to some close in-game friends - since my real friends etc doesnt play there anymore either.

I wont formulate why, and no.. it wasnt because I died or anything like that.
The highest character Eliin Svensson, and me, Shade, the 4th highest doesnt play on this server anymore.

EDIT: We ruled the server, we were the best. And we will always be even if we dont exist there anymore. With pride in our hearts, we died.
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted. Empty Re: Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted.

Post  Pedofilen Orvar Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Shade wrote:Before posting, everyone teamed up with Robin Mange or someone like that.. dont bother commenting - just leave this thread at once.

Me and my friends eq, which was basically full epic set on both of us, epic axe, epic bolt etc.. was given away to some close in-game friends - since my real friends etc doesnt play there anymore either.

The highest character Eliin Svensson, and me, Shade, the 4th highest doesnt play on this server anymore.

EDIT: We ruled the server, we were the best. And we will always be even if we dont exist there anymore. With pride in our hearts, we died.

Rule the server? u guys sucks!!!! ! DA DASD ASDF ASD ASD ASD ASD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ASDASD SAD AS DSAD AS ASDF ASD ASD ADS We own u ALL , I ARE ROXXOR WITH FIMPARN.! ! ! WE RULE SERV ALWEYS

Pedofilen Orvar

Back to top Go down

Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted. Empty Re: Eliin Svensson and Shade is now deleted.

Post  Cannabis Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:30 am

You had ur chance to be the best, backstabbing dont solute anything u moron!Smile and u were not even close to be the best, but on the otherhand, We - Here to stay almost became the best..before the reset Sad

PEace!
Cannabis
Cannabis

Back to top Go down

Post  gena Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Fuck what they say shade!

I liked you!
gena
gena

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:47 am

Pedofilen Orvar wrote:
Shade wrote:Before posting, everyone teamed up with Robin Mange or someone like that.. dont bother commenting - just leave this thread at once.

Rule the server? u guys sucks!!!! ! DA DASD ASDF ASD ASD ASD ASD lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! ASDASD SAD AS DSAD AS ASDF ASD ASD ADS We own u ALL , I ARE ROXXOR WITH FIMPARN.! ! ! WE RULE SERV ALWEYS
That reply of yours shows how immature you are which basically mean you must be lacking intelligence. Without intelligence you cant tacitize or come up with good strategies. And that basically means that you suck.

Cannabis wrote:You had ur chance to be the best, backstabbing dont solute anything u moron!Smile and u were not even close to be the best, but on the otherhand, We - Here to stay almost became the best..before the reset Sad

PEace!
First you said that I had my chance to be the best, and yes.. I had - and I took it. I became the best, and I will always be.

You cant say that I had my chance to be the best and after that say that I were not even close to be the best - uh, lack of intelligence there too?
We were the best, even if we dont exist / are not the highest anymore. No one can surpass our strength and most of all, the strength of our guild members and friends that made it possible for us to become the best. Doesnt matter how you put it, thats the truth and it wont change whatever you do or whatever you say. Smile
Shade
Shade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum