RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To everyone who played before reset

+2
Almerz
Yay Leno
6 posters

Go down

To everyone who played before reset Empty To everyone who played before reset

Post  Yay Leno Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes, as you all have noticed the server has been reset - meaning you have lost your old character including items, skills and possibly donators items. There is no reason to make plenty of threads and posts about how shitty it is, I'm sure the host is aware of what he is doing even without that input from each and every player.

What we can do is wait with patience - we have no right to claim anything, we do not deserve free items or any kind of compensation for the server reset. Playing here was and is free for everyone and paying for better equipment is always your own choice. The host is not a thief because you have paid for items and had it taken away from you.

But then, we do not know yet what will happen to the donators. I am a donator, and I'm definately a bit upset about this - but what we will have to do is wait for an announcement from the host and see what his decision will be about people who donated before the reset.

Over and out,
Yay Leno (Yay)
Yay Leno
Yay Leno

Back to top Go down

To everyone who played before reset Empty Re: To everyone who played before reset

Post  Almerz Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Well, its abit weird.
Admin been gone for a couple of days havnt done anything to the server just made it worse.
He comes back with some posts on forum.
And then RESEt.
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

To everyone who played before reset Empty Re: To everyone who played before reset

Post  Chassen1 Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:06 pm

of course he knows what hes doing he found out a great way to make cash piss every one of and fuck up a server :/

Chassen1

Back to top Go down

Post  Yay Leno Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 pm

A little add to people whining about losing their donation items:

You chose to donate, most of you for selfish reasons to give your character an advantage, a good weapon or great equipment. You CHOSE to donate, and for donating the host show some appreciation by giving you a present. I would like to see any of you go ask for a refund after donating to starving countries.

If a help-organization of starving children would give a nice present for donating (like a nice key-chain) and suddenly it broke, would you call them up and DEMAND for a new one? You chose to donate to make the country/children live a better life. Here you donated to make the server become better - and guess what?

IT HAVE!

The server is now more stable, in many peoples' opinion it is one of the best.
Those of you calling him a "thief" can just shut it, if the host would chose to work at McDonalds ALL THE HOURS he put into making this server work - he would have made a better deal. He is not the thief - he is the provider, we are the takers - we chose or chose not to donate to pay him for his work, giving him the possibility to improve his work/server.

I'm now probably officially an asslicker, but I dare any of you to go to a small village in Africa and demand your chain back.

Regards,
Yay Leno (Yay)
Yay Leno
Yay Leno

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 pm

^Word
I'm not saying he should give back it to everyone since anyone can claim that they had one.
What I'm meaning is that those with proof screenshots etc, should get it back. Because you got proof that you had that/these items.
And as he said the reason he is not giving back the items is because anyone could claim they had a epic item, that he dont know who had. But we that got proof should ofcourse get our epic item/s back.
Thats my opinion.
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, I can just Save As on a picture and claim that its MY char and MY stuff.
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Ahh yeah, word. Didn't think of it. But ohwell my forum name is Kohizo and in-game name is the same so. But well those who can proof it should get their items back.
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Aarthec Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:35 am

Yay Leno wrote:A little add to people whining about losing their donation items:

You chose to donate, most of you for selfish reasons to give your character an advantage, a good weapon or great equipment. You CHOSE to donate, and for donating the host show some appreciation by giving you a present. I would like to see any of you go ask for a refund after donating to starving countries.

If a help-organization of starving children would give a nice present for donating (like a nice key-chain) and suddenly it broke, would you call them up and DEMAND for a new one? You chose to donate to make the country/children live a better life. Here you donated to make the server become better - and guess what?

IT HAVE!

The server is now more stable, in many peoples' opinion it is one of the best.
Those of you calling him a "thief" can just shut it, if the host would chose to work at McDonalds ALL THE HOURS he put into making this server work - he would have made a better deal. He is not the thief - he is the provider, we are the takers - we chose or chose not to donate to pay him for his work, giving him the possibility to improve his work/server.

I'm now probably officially an asslicker, but I dare any of you to go to a small village in Africa and demand your chain back.

Regards,
Yay Leno (Yay)

Thank you for telling them how it really is.

And for the people with screenshots with their items, I can't give you your items. A screenshot is very easy to fake and I know that alot of poeple would fake it if they know they're gonna get epic items.

Admin Aarthec
Admin

http://realdeal.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 am

Hey ADMIN, i cant log on my main char cuz some bug, can u restart server ( just little restart that all chars TP in Temple ) Please i think it will help !

Abaddon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Well, I got 2 screenshots posted on the forum before the reset so I dont see how I can fake it if I already posted them before the reset?
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down