RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the knights,

2 posters

Go down

Knights should get back the "Utito Tempo" spell?

About the knights, Vote_lcap57%About the knights, Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
About the knights, Vote_lcap43%About the knights, Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

About the knights, Empty About the knights,

Post  Cannabis Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 am

I remember when i started this server as a druid for like 1½ week ago, the most mighty vocation was Knight, theese days knights is almost as strong as my old ass grandmother who baraley can walk Crying or Very sad , I remember knights with their "Utito Tempo", that spell dont work now, since everyone made a druid and ofcourse picking me as a target (since before the reset) i made an knight...To my suprise u have changed the skill rate, no problem ofcourse..But u removed the utito tempo spell, that was not to smart because now is knights aint the same thing on this server. Make them stronger, a strong advice..And to see what others thinks about it i make a poll aswell.
Cannabis
Cannabis

Back to top Go down

About the knights, Empty Re: About the knights,

Post  Admin Aarthec Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 am

Cannabis wrote:I remember when i started this server as a druid for like 1½ week ago, the most mighty vocation was Knight, theese days knights is almost as strong as my old ass grandmother who baraley can walk Crying or Very sad , I remember knights with their "Utito Tempo", that spell dont work now, since everyone made a druid and ofcourse picking me as a target (since before the reset) i made an knight...To my suprise u have changed the skill rate, no problem ofcourse..But u removed the utito tempo spell, that was not to smart because now is knights aint the same thing on this server. Make them stronger, a strong advice..And to see what others thinks about it i make a poll aswell.

All the new spells are removed because I changed the distrobution of the otserver, but the spells are beeing added hopefully today or tomorrow.

Admin Aarthec
Admin

http://realdeal.servegame.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cannabis Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Allright, thanks for the answear! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cannabis
Cannabis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down