RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll about knights

+15
Saints
vikingen
Progezpjat
Kohizo
Knightmaree
Conzato
DruiDox
Royal'dandiloo
Ooh Snap
Rillzan
Viet Shino
Aphrodite
Aires
Ashley Riot
Ilyin
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is the most powerful vocation?

Poll about knights Vote_lcap68%Poll about knights Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 28 ]
Poll about knights Vote_lcap20%Poll about knights Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
Poll about knights Vote_lcap2%Poll about knights Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Poll about knights Vote_lcap10%Poll about knights Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 41

Poll about knights Empty Poll about knights

Post  Ilyin Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Hey, well im not going to have a big speach or something but.
Knights that got around 100 in sword/axe/club and have donated and got a 200atk weapon hit's too much, so do the exori gran i think.
i saw one guy just today hit 1500 (no critical) on a player , and exori gran rly hurts, sometimes it hit 1.6k in pvp.
I just think it doesn't seem so right, 1 knight with 200atk weapon skills 100 hits 2.5k or something with weapon in pvp (when lucky) and exori gran around 500-2000 in pvp.

Please put your opinion, and well if you play knight, please get to understand that you are pretty over powered.
Well that's all i had to say.
Please put your opinion now!!

(GM please make this thread as a pool if possible)

Your's

~Ilyin~
Ilyin
Ilyin

Back to top Go down

Poll about knights Empty Re: Poll about knights

Post  Ilyin Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 pm

I didn't find the "Edit" button if it was there,so i just want to say this, a mage around lvl 300 normaly got 2.5k Hitpoints, i know some got 2200/or even 4000 hitpoints, a knight (lvl 200)can easylie kill a lvl 250 mage with exori gran melee combo, i don't think that seems fair as a mage need to be 4 around lvl 250 to kill 1 lvl 250 knight.

My opinion. now put your.
Ilyin
Ilyin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 am

I agree with Ilyn, knights here are overpowered, i know that all vocations are more powerfull here thab in Real Tibia, but knights are too powerfull, strong attacks, more live, and the ultimate healing potions heals over 3300, i think is too much, you need a great team to kill only a knight.
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Aires Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:38 am

Easy solution, make a knight. :>

Aires

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphrodite Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 am

If your happy to play on a paladin, sorcerer or a druid why would anyone feel forced to make a knight? even if they don't want to? I like keep playing on a druid even though i whine alot when i die because i had 2 EKS around me trapped like a bug but still. bounce
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post  Viet Shino Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:30 am

haha respect aires.

but just get it straight, people play knight because they LIKE knight, people play knight because they HAVE A LITTLE/DO NOT HAVE pvp skills.

As u play a mage u should know how to play a mage to prevent dieing from a lvl ? 200 knight to 250 mage? I have been killing knights over my lvl and i am now 200~ Even killed them at 230~ solo and or with creature.

But yea, I do agree knight is a bit strong according to their hits with a donated weapon and then u calculate it:

knight melee what do i see? 500-2500 was it? or.. idunno
mages wand attack 400~ pvp ALWAYS
pally i dunno

so if u see these damages you would say mages are distanced well then take a look at paladin im sure its more then 400. also the knights makes a 1 hit on mages which is unfair. now about the wand distanced 400~atks so as i said above maybe we are distance but how much % do we dmg? maybe 5-10% from a lvl 200 knight? which heals full hp with 1 pot. there you go

solution:

my opinion lower th ohh wha the hek i forgot WHAT THE HELL IS UTANI TEMPO HUR UTANI TITO HUR or w/e? lol alr opinion

knight weaker or keep it
mages stronger or little stronger + faster atk
pally the heck i know

for the knight players out here,
see the facts under eyes.

yours,
ohh and thanks for reading this lame big long post ALR BACK TO TOPIC
yours,
Mr ohh thats my artist name
Yours,
Viet Shino

or should i thank for reading?

thanks in advance,
Viet Shino.

Viet Shino

Back to top Go down

Post  Viet Shino Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:31 am

ahaha aphrodite respect =] thats how u should think

FAK I DIED BY 2 KNIGHTS
FAKING HELL KNIGHTS FAK JOE

but fak it im mage and yeaaaa baby i love mage. I love you

Viet Shino

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphrodite Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:57 am

I know it serves to have some skills with druids and sorcerers, but with knights.. come on.. run 3 times faster + the timer has been increased instead of 3 seconds to 8 seconds or something, hits fucking hard like a juggernaught maybe more and can survive even the most withoustanding hp.. i can agree with Viet shino, lower the damage, and such and make their heath potion instead of healing 3,3k heal around 2,5k.. It would help alot more for us druids and sorcerer to be able to get a knight down for sure.
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Back to top Go down

Post  Rillzan Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:30 pm

heal 2,5k ?! then 2 druids can kill a lvl 500 knight by just shooting with the wand and sding?

not fair at all. and i agree, knight can kill a mage easy.. it should be added so that mages would have better mana potions instead

/
Pedofilen Orvar
Rillzan
Rillzan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ooh Snap Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Well I'm a knight and i reall think this vocation is overpowered.
ou hit too much , make they hit less, the heal is pretty ok, but now when they can hit so hard.If they should keep on hitting that hard, then the heal should be less.

my opinion.
Tx bye

Ooh Snap

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal'dandiloo Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Knight have to much hp... lvl 279 has got 7000hp, and and paladin lvl 264 has online got 3000hp.... Mage's i dont know how much life have because i never seed... GM Fix it please... and add Potions for paladins thet heal 1200 hp not 600 >.>

Your'S Royal'Dandiloo

Royal'dandiloo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aires Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Before you make a post please make sure you know what your saying..
Royal, Paladins aren't supposed to have the same amount of hp as knight. They have a decent amount of hp and even more mana if im not mistaken..
Paladins main healing isn't potions either, so no, don't make pots that heal 1.2k.. paladins main healing is their spells such as exura san.
And lvl 500 knights shouldn't be able to be soloe'd by 2 300~ mages.. It should always take a few people like 3-4 mages to take down a lvl 500ek.. Especially if the mages are all roughly 250..
The healing system is good as it is.. If you ever used to play rl tibia you'd know that UH's used to heal about the same as UHP's heal here making the knight able to withstand more than 2 mages..
And just because your a knight doesn't mean you have no pvp skills.. This is the first time I have ever been a knight on an OT but only because they were tanks.
If you look at my character list you'll see that I have another character level 120RP~.. But I saw that the healing system was similar to the old one so I decided to make a knight..
Knights do hit a little harder that other vocations but instead of just complaining maybe mages wands can hit harder depending on there magic level.. Just like a knights hits depend on there skills.. Just make the attack rate a little slower than knights because than mages could be hitting like 1.2k+1k~ with SD's each hit (Not sure how much they hit, im not a mage.).. So if you think about it a team of mages could easily take down a knight.
In my opinion knights are fine.. Just make GMP's heal like 1k~ and knights melee a tiny bit weaker..

/ Aires.

Aires

Back to top Go down

Post  DruiDox Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 pm

I agree with ya Ilyin.

Knights are over powered, With the Epic blade and Exori Gran they can almost hit 5k.

but then again if a druid/sorc paralyzes the knight it gives you have a chance of dropping him. but then again when the knight gets ya your F***ed cause he will kick your ass.

But then again its up to the GM.

Yours

DruiDox Twisted Evil
DruiDox
DruiDox

Back to top Go down

Poll about knights Empty Healers.

Post  Conzato Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

I wonder wich vocation is the one we should call "Healers" last time i played it usually was the druids who were the "healers", i mean mages healed most. In this server a 150 knight heal more then me at lvl 400 as a druid. I ask you GM to balance the vocations, because like me and many others think that the ek's have alot more power then the other vocations.

Conzato

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:38 am

Yeah conzato, you are right, im druid and with my ml 100 and lvl 250 i heal with sio only 1,7k-2k, and with uhs over 1,5k. This is nothing for a knight because they can heal more than 3k with their ultimate potions, i think the GMs should make the sio and uhs more powerfull.
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Aires Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 am

UH's shouldn't be more powerful.. then knight might aswell just use UH's becuase there infinite and knights wouldn't have to waste any money on healing..

@Conzata, Are you retarded? Healers doesn't mean who heals the most on themselves, its the primary vocation who heals other players the best.
Last time I checked, that was the druid, not the knight. Wink
Knights are known as blockers, as they heal the most on themselves.
Paladins are mainly known as shooters.
And sorcerers im not really sure but I think there shooters aswell.
@Ashley, when you are healing a friend for 2k with sio, how much are they usually healing by themselves?
If its a knight, probably around 3k~. Sio+UHP = 5k.~
Im tired of listening to people complain about knights.. If you think there that overpowered, go ahead and make a knight. Thats what I did instead of whining all the time.
In the end, its the owners decisions to do what he wants with his server, you dont like it, your more than welcome to leave.

/ Aires.

Aires

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 am

so Aires, you want a server with only knights?, thats too boring, also the sio purpose is to heal knights without any waste of potions and it should heal more than those.
and about the owner decisions, we are only suggesting him, we know he is the owner and he could do what he wants with this server, this is just a suggestion. Smile
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilyin Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Please everybody! vote ! we can't only be 22 members on this forum?:O
come on!
Ilyin
Ilyin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Heal 2.5k hp? Lol?! 4 mages can easy kill a level 300 knight, we heal like 3.3k normally, and if u just learn some pvp its easy to kill a knight. If we get 1 paralyze, we have to make Utani hur/Tempo Hur to get rid of it. Exana Mort doesnt help, u need to haste. When we are exhausted, and sometimes it doesnt even remove by the haste. So we are dead, or else we can just stand still and heal, then we will die for sure. So dont complain about the knights. Get some pvp instead, all I think needs to be fixed is the ULTIMATE SPAM when there is a 3 seconds lag, and the pets ofcourse. lol!

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Yeah its true, as Knightmare~ (sry if wrong spelled) wrote. We might do great damage and can heal us, but 4 mages and we can get killed easily. Because of the paralyze we need to haste as he also said.

And about the pets, they do too high damage lol.
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:51 pm

thats the problem, everyone defends its own vocation Smile , the gm is who has to decide.
Whats up with the ultimate spawn knightmaree?
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Ashley Riot wrote:thats the problem, everyone defends its own vocation Smile , the gm is who has to decide.
Whats up with the ultimate spawn knightmaree?

Huh? "Whats up with the ultimate spawn Knightmaree"? Explain please?

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Get some pvp instead, all I think needs to be fixed is the ULTIMATE SPAM
are you talking about the ultimate quest spawn or what?
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Ashley Riot wrote:
Get some pvp instead, all I think needs to be fixed is the ULTIMATE SPAM
are you talking about the ultimate quest spawn or what?

U wrote Ultimate >SPAWN< so i didnt know what u meant.
But How fun is it, lags pretty often, and then just hold down ur exori Frigo/HUr/con hotkey, and all ur mana will spam out as soon as the lags go away in one combo. Noone can really survive that. Thats boring

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Progezpjat Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey...want know how to pwn a knight?
JUst paralyze and combo...xd he die fast...if he's walkin in 10 seconds u pwned him:P

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next