RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RealDeal Competitions! [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ]

5 posters

Go down

RealDeal Competitions!  [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ] Empty RealDeal Competitions! [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ]

Post  Aires Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 am

Hello & welcome.

Today Nooniz and myself decided to host some mini competitions for the whole server to enjoy. Smile

These events will be hosted every other day & prizes will be as followed..

Monday- Addon Items. (Dragon Claws, Soul Stones, Demonic Essences' etc.)

Wednesday- Equipment.
(Master Archer's armor, Demon Helmets, Blaarth Wands etc.)

Friday- Pure Cash. (Could come in groups of 100, 300 or maybe even 500. Wink )

Sunday- A little bit of all three. (Soul Stone, Blaarth Wand, 300cc etc.)

We aren't the highest levels on the server so were not uber rich and don't have the best items in the game, so please don't beg us for items if you lose.

There will be no second or third place, only a first.

For all the high levels that may win, if you already have the item we are giving out that day, you are welcome to keep it, or give it to someone who came 2nd or 3rd. Smile

We are welcoming at least one or two more of the higher levels to help us to host these and supply some items when we are low.

Just gimme a PM in-game if you wanna help. I'll let you know if we already have enough people or if you can join.

And also if any GM could help us to broadcast this throughout the server when we are holding these events.

And thats about it, If you would like to help us out, leave a post here or msg me ingame.

Have fun & Good luck. Smile

Regards,

Aires & Nooniz.

EDIT- Oh and our first event will begin on wednesday sometime between 4:00pm-5:00pm pacific time (USA & Canada.)

Be there for some great prizes & tons of fun. Very Happy

Aires

Back to top Go down

RealDeal Competitions!  [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ] Empty Re: RealDeal Competitions! [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ]

Post  Ashley Riot Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Nice Very Happy, good idea.
but how would the competitions be? last man standing in arena or something so?
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

RealDeal Competitions!  [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ] Empty Re: RealDeal Competitions! [ Hosted by Nooniz And Aires. ]

Post  Swemaint Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:55 pm

It wont matter what lvl or what voc you are in the competitions. It can be everything from riddles to collecting random items to us. (Easy items, not that you need to kill a orsha) So every lvl will be able to participate and no one will have any advantage Smile

Swemaint

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Did you have an event yesterday?

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Aires Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Events will be held off until we get a GM's support so he can fully broadcast when its happening and what were doing.
And i'd like to do the events on the new server when it comes because not a lot of people play it atm so I could give prizes that nobody would really have yet,
But in this server most of the people have all the items so theres no point. :p

Aires

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohizo Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:37 pm

^up, well i still want the demonic essences afro
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down