RealDeal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing?

+7
Almerz
Shot
Conzato
Progezpjat
vikingen
Kohizo
Ashley Riot
11 posters

Go down

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing?

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_lcap33%What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 9 ]
What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_lcap7%What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_lcap7%What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_lcap22%What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
[ 2 ]
What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_lcap22%What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 27

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Empty What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing?

Post  Ashley Riot Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Most of peolpe think that knights are overpowered, now we should think about a solution for this, and see if the GMs agree with the choice, so i started this poll.

I think that the best solution would be decrease the knights attacks, because they are known as the most defensive vocation but not the most offensive, and upgrading the others vocations would make thinks so easy and boring.

Please vote and dont think only in your own vocation, i guess most of players wants a balanced server.

Last edited by Ashley Riot on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Empty Re: What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing?

Post  Kohizo Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:41 pm

I agree that you could decrease the knight's attack a bit but not too much. Knights that got power is the donator knights.
And what i mean is we knights that donated, we did donate for more power. You mages got also a nice epic wand that does 700-900 on creatures i think
each hit. Pallys damage is okey i guess but they heal too low.
Kohizo
Kohizo

Back to top Go down

What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing? Empty Re: What do you think would be the best solution for the vocation balancing?

Post  vikingen Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:56 am

Do nothing, YEEEEHAA!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

/// Viking med Yxa
vikingen
vikingen

Back to top Go down

Post  Progezpjat Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:02 am

Nothing style!_P

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 am

i guess both are knights, am i right? No No No
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Progezpjat Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

Druids are so powerful too..with paralyzo!Razz
And yes I have druid knight pally and sorc Razz

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Conzato Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm

i wonder how we gonna get a solution when gm's never answer on forum, the other topic has 46 replies but non of them are from a gm.

Conzato

Back to top Go down

Post  Progezpjat Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Think they have their opinion and they wont change anything Razz bounce

Progezpjat

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 pm

@up, they reduced the healing of UHP down to about 1k ~1.2k

Also, you guys chose to be a different vocation, while knights chose knights.

Stop complaining.

Knights aren't as great as you think. If a monster runs away (from low HP, or just if its one of those monsters that keep distance) knights have to chase after it like fuck. Pallies, and mages can just stand still and spam SD's (and dist wepons/wands/rods).

A level 150~ sorc/druid can take about 1.5k +/- with a single SD, and thats from a distance. Knights best attack, is exori gran. For that, you need to be right next to the monster you want to hit, and my knight, at level 230~240 has a max e-gran of about 2k, and thats like, 1 hit every 300-400, some times, exori gran does like 200. If the people who played on druids/sorcs had half the PVP skill they thought they had, they would know how easy it is to take down a knight.

IMO, pallies are the ones that need to be stronger to balance vocations. They have less HP than a knight, less mana than a mage, and a mlvl somewhere in between. They don't really have any attacks that do a lot of dammage.

Last edited by Shot on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Almerz Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:16 pm

100% true there Shot ! >:
Almerz
Almerz

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 pm

you are exaggerating, Shot. a mage lvl 150 cant take 1.5k with sd, im druid with ml 101 and lvl 290 and i sometimes hit 1.2k, 1.3k with sd, and 400 with wand on monsters, and your hits with your knight are not too high because you dont have a donating weapong, thats the problem, with that weapons exori gran could take 2k and weapon 2.5k, in pvp with some luck.
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Atnaz Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Ashley Riot lvl 290 hit 1.2k with sd as he said he could get down a 300+ knight solo with the new potions -.-

Atnaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Ashley Riot lvl 290 hit 1.2k with sd as he said he could get down a 300+ knight solo with the new potions -.-

I said on monsters, in pvp, around 500-600
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Ashley Riot wrote: and your hits with your knight are not too high because you dont have a donating weapong

Exactly.

Its the knights who PAID for the fucking wepons that are strong, and they PAID for it.

The server was perfect (besides the constant lags/crashes) before.

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilyin Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Just Decrease the speed, and the atk on the weapon/exori gran with about 30% so, instead of 1500hp in PvP it should be around 1000hp. Knights shouldn't run faster then mages :S not even as fast as them at all.
Ilyin
Ilyin

Back to top Go down

Post  Knightmaree Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Ilyin wrote:Just Decrease the speed, and the atk on the weapon/exori gran with about 30% so, instead of 1500hp in PvP it should be around 1000hp. Knights shouldn't run faster then mages :S not even as fast as them at all.

You must be retarded, a knight runs faster than a mage on realtibia to. UTani tempo Hur, www.tibia.de/forum. Download some cams from battles, and you will see how fucking fast a knight is. So dont complain about the speed, the speed is exactly how it should be

Knightmaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Riot Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm

ey guys keep voting here Very Happy
Ashley Riot
Ashley Riot

Back to top Go down

Post  ROjas90 Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Hoster just do everything like it was BEFORE AND CHANGE HP FOR PALADINS DO THAT AND YOU HAVE AN BALANCED VOCATION
ROjas90
ROjas90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down